What are the benefits of joining ANG NARS?
- We resolve to advocate for our marginalized nurses here and abroad, instilling socio-economic- political-professional awareness to our profession with the following benefits:
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the nursing profession
- Counseling on Legal and Labor-related issues,
- Discounted/Free Continuing Professional Education(CPD)-Accredited Seminars and Trainings,
- Mentorship on research papers by seasoned Professors
- Access to information on nursing rights, issues and concerns on ANG NARS Website, Facebook & Twitter,
- Opportunity to meet fellow Nursing Advocates and expand your network.
- Accident insurance
There are two (2) types of membership:
- Regular membership (for employed members)
- Associate membership (the unemployed who believes in ANG NARS advocacies)